Tuesday, December 2, 2008

i hope people dont mess up our adoption hopes

why does people have to try and ruin something that seems to be good. i dont know everything there is to know about adoptions but i do know that every question i ask gets answered. and i never let AHI choose my homestudy agency so im sure that i was told everything that they could tell me about preparing to bring home a child. i dont know any one elses experience with barbara or diana but i know how it has gone for me. i just pray that all the unhappy people ,especially the ones who didnt even adopt the kids , would just move on with their lives and be happy as they can be. it is down hearting to think that we are so close and someone could possibly mess it up over stupidity. on an update , my brother in law is still in ICU and could be for quite sometime. but his liver and kidneys are working a bit.

6 comments:

Carla said...

Don't let anyone ruin your getting the boys. I will never regret adopting Victoria or Kristina no matter what and I would do it all over again in a heart beat.

Carla said...

We have had nothing but good out of Diana and we are even planning a vacation to Myrtle Beach next summer to get to meet her (and even Trinette if possible). She helped us with both girls and we really appreciate all that she did for us.

Viola & Steve said...

oh we arent changing our minds , we want the boys , we just fear we have come so far and not sure if people who try to cause legal trouble for AHI could mess up our adoption.

Carla said...

Hopefully (and Prayerfully) you have come to far for that to happen.

Alice said...

I have been worrying about that too! We still have a long way to go. It scares me that they will mess it up somehow.

Shea said...

Yep, I am sure you read my post about that. Anyone who messes up my adoption will have one very angry momma bear on their hands lol.